We have an experienced team at our premises in Lowestoft ready to help with all your PVCu requirements. We can help you with the best designs for your project along with ensuring they meet the standards of Building Control regulations.
We specialise in the supply of windows, doors and conservatories to the trade and to the DIY enthusiast. We offer free delivery within 7 to 10 days of your order or you can collect at your convenience as well as offering free CAD drawings and survey for Conservatories.
With everything tailor made to your requirements and with a wide choice of frame and handle colours your customer will be delighted with your installation.
We use high quality REHAU 706 profile.
- 70 mm depth allows for the replacement of 3" timber frames with less trimming up
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation
- Low level gaskets
- Document L compliant
- Run through sash horns and Clip-on Georgian bars
- Choice of finishes available; REHAU White, Mahogany, Rosewood and Light Oak.
The REHAU S706 70mm profiles have been stylishly designed with a chamfered detail with matching single leg beads to provide easy but secure on-site glazing. The system is suitable for both New Build and Refurbishment projects.
A number of window and door styles are available with REHAU S706:
- Internally glazed casement windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Tilt & turn
- French windows
- Residential Doors
- Stable Doors
- French Doors
- Patio Doors
- REHAUs' renowned quality shown in its gloss finish, providing long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance.
- Larger reinforcement chambers allow for additional strength/rigidity when necessary.
- Hardware is fixed into steel to improve the technical performance and security of the window
- Single leg beads enable easy yet secure on-site glazing
Along with high quality hardware you can be assured that your order will be of the very best quality at a competative trade price.
Please use the online forms to obtain a trade quotation or either call in for more information. We will be more than happy to discuss how we can help you.